I am not a writer. I am however, a pissed off woman. Tired of the games, and tired of having to psychoanalyze incomplete sentences. Tired of not trusting, of not believing in others, and especially and very contradictorily trusting sweet sentiments of warm and fuzzy, only to realize shit storms sometimes come with no advance warnings. I do not endorse drugs, alcohol, or behaving in the manner in which I am about to. Again, I am pissed. This is a no hold barred, take no prisoners approach, and the beginning a little mission I am calling Operation Turntable…
This is my journey at getting even with all of mankind, and on behalf of all women who have been scorned, played, hurt, manipulated, lied to, cheated on, played for stupid, and just plain old wronged. Hopefully, this will make me feel better. Questions, comments, advice, and guidance is welcomed and encouraged!
Love is like a drug, it's supposed to be taken in small doses, and enjoyed while it lasts, You don't drink a bottle of scotch all at once, you serve yourself one drink and put the bottle away in the liquor cabinet, and maybe you serve yourself a second drink, but no more. We have to learn from our experiences, and correct our mistakes, for the next time. Sometimes we are so eager we sell ourselves short, and we are so intense, men feel that we are choking them, so, reverse all that, act aloof and unattached. If he stands you up or doesn't call you, call a friend and go out, don't stay home wallowing in your desperation and desire to kill him, instead next time he calls or sees you, apologize and say I'm sorry I wasn't home but I had forgotten I had another date and It was too late to cancel, maybe next time we'll go out. Let him eat his heart out, instead of him finding an excuse for standing you up, he finds out that you totally didn't care, and went out and had the time of your life, even if you cried all night on a girlfriends' shoulder. Don't ever think of harming yourself, they are not worth it, instead think of how you can improve yourself, walk to the store instead of taking the car, do exercises even when you're doing housechores, use moisturizing cream, wear a shaping undergarment, Eat right, no sugars and no starches, try to look as beautiful and as sexy as you possibly can and turn him down, tell him you're booked for this weekend, maybe next weekend. When he sees how gorgeous you look and what he is missing out on, he'll get interested. If and when you do go out, DON'T GIVE HIM ANY, don't be too anxious, you can wait and so can he. Turn him on, with kisses and petting but no actual copulation, leave him somewhat satisfied but wanting for more. Don't call him, wait for him to call you. Again act aloof and unattached. Ex: (Oh, hi, who's this?----oh yeah, hi, how's it been? oh, you want to go out? well let me see hum...I have a bachelorette party I wouldn't want to miss, there's going to be some male strip dancers, I wouldn't want to miss that, besides the girl is a very good friend of mine she'll be mad at me if I don't show up, maybe Sunday brunch?) Buy yourself a flower put some ribbons on it and wear it for brunch, if he asks, or later in the day tell him it was from the party and how fantastic it was and how much fun you had (without him). Take him to brunch to a crowded place were he cannot show his sexual advances toward you, and later a walk in the park and a few steamy kisses that's all, you're too tired, and remember you havent slept because of the party the night before, you want to go home and rest ALONE. (good bye sucker, Call me for next weekend.) Have more than one guy on the line, if you don't go out with one, go out with the other, frequent places were you can meet guys, bars are not the best places, all those guys want to get you drunk and roll in bed. You want real relatioships with real men, but make yourself hard to get, no matter how hot you are for this guy. Do like Alcoholics Anonnimous, have support from your girlfriends to help you get even with these bastards, and in the play of the game maybe you will find the real guy who is really interested. Do not invite him over to your house, and never let him sleep over. When you finally do have sex, let him pay for a hotel, your house is off limits. Besides if you have other boyfriends you don't want them all to show up at your door at the same time. Meet them somewere like at a club or something, instead of picking you up at home, don't give them your address, keep them wondering. Even if you have had sex with him, you act like if you don't care, you'll see him next weekend, you don't want to be too eager, AND NEVER JEALOUS, don't be asking too many questions, men need their space. He'll be wondering what you have up your sleeve and he'll be hunting you down. TRY IT.
ReplyDelete